Friday 10 March 2017

FATS-C



When models are in the process of being painted sometimes accidents happen.  I dropped one of my Chinese FATS-C and broke the leg.  This slowed me down as fixing the leg and repainting the joint was a bit demoralizing.  Now repaired, and to be honest better that it happened before rather than during a game, which would be really annoying.


As you can see I put decals on these.  Cruel close-ups below.

This is the command variant, armoured body.

Indirect fire-support variant.

The rear of the heavy support variant that also uses the armoured body.

I've ordered some more of these so I can make up another Ban, Chinese for squad, and once I have two squads made and painted I'll be able to field an under strength Pai, Chinese for platoon.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great mend and colourscheme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scheme is a shout out to the WW2 Caunter camouflage used by the British.

      Delete