Friday 7 December 2012

Internet Transmitted Meme



Dave over at Old School Miniatures and Fred over at Lead Reckoning have both nominated me for the Liebster award. Thank you fellas. Anyway, there are rules, and here they are:

  1. Show thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from some of the most supportive people on the internet—other writers and artists.
  5. And best of all – have fun and spread the karma. 

Now to nominate five blogs, which is more difficult than it seems as a lot of blogs have already been nominated, but after looking through my reading list I found ten I like. Ten I hear you say. Yes ten, because I was nominated twice. So that means twice the amount of love to spread around in my opinion. In no particular order:

BattleTech Engineer, because Eric is a good guy. A right royal PITA, but still a good guy and has done more for BattleTech than most other players I know.

Battle Cry for Robotech shiny goodness.

Gruntz, while arguably a business blog, is still a blog about the trials and tribulations of Robin bringing his dream rule set into the world.

HobbyDr's Game Table, just madness I tell you, but a lot of fun too.

Martian Metals Ogre Mk Vb 2, not a title that rolls off the tongue, but this is a site for all  lovers of SJGs Ogre. BTW: size your pictures to no more thatn 800 x 800 pixels and you'll be unlikely to run out of space on your blog.

Rothgar's Workbench, another fine blog with Ogre stuff, but also so much more. Everytime I read this I just want to say "by Rothgar's Hammer you will be avenged...".

Roundwood's World, this guy makes me weep with the quality of his work. Check it out.

Spaceman Spiff's Blog Full O' Battlemechs... and More, which has just got to take the prize for the blog with the longest title that I read. Another fantastically skilled modelmaker and painter that just makes me weep at how bad I am. Anyway, the blog does what it says in the title.

Super Galactic Dreadnought, spaceships are cool, and this guy does spaceships.

Wargaming for Grown-ups, Trebian is what I call well sorted, and always interesting to read.

So consider this internet meme well and truly spread around, I feel so dirty now, and just enjoy hanging out reading friends stuff.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment