Wednesday 28 September 2011

IABSM 3 Teaser




Breaking news just in from TooFat Lardies...

The rules are 104 pages long, full colour. The contents are as follows:

1. Introduction
2. Contents
3. Playing the game
4. The basics
5. The Game Deck explained
6. The Rules
7. Optional Rules
8. Aces
9. Recruiting Your Force
10. Normandy Handbook (Brits, Germans and US for Normandy with orbats, stats etc.
11. Random Scenario Generator; 6 types of random scenario, infinite variety of games
12. Historical scenarios, how to write them and balance your forces
13. Two starter scenarios
14. Two historical scenarios

Richard Clarks said "The cards arrived from the printers yesterday. The tokens are being made, and Hugh Jarce is being cast."

I can't wait to see these rules, just feels so exciting. Previews of the layout look really polished and I think this is going to be the must have WW2 rule set, and I hope to steal loads of ideas from it for my own games.
   

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited by these as well. I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now we're three rather excited wargamers

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, why not, I will be excited to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is now available for pre-order from the TFL site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ashley

    I will be interested in how you find these rules. What scale are you going to use them for ?? If its 15mm I have loads.

    Still on plan to attend Warfare at reading in around a month

    Martin

    ReplyDelete