Now I've finished painting the other mechs in the original batch, I'm going back and getting this combat engineering mech ready for the paint shop. I decided that as it's basically a non-combat model, I would have it with an unarmoured cockpit.
It's the little details that make a pose look more dynamic.
It's surprising how much time all of the above took. Basically, a whole Sunday afternoon's work at my bench. Need to get some Green Stuff to cover the pin joining the two parts and it will be done and dusted.
Just gotta do roll bars and grab handles before I can apply paint.
Okay, it may take me a while to prime, but WIP!