Friday 15 October 2021

The Veteran Podcast


I've been interviewed and talked about Japanese mecha, science fiction and warfare in the shape of mecha and wargames.

Hear me speak in Episode 72: Mech Mania is live!

And, having listened to myself yack on, I can authoritatively say the word of the day is Absolutely.

I use it so often in the podcast that one could turn it into a drinking game.

If anyone does, please let me know what happened so I can add the number for that totally authentic Sesame Street vibe.

4 comments:

  1. I will listen to it tomorrow then (sans alcohol but may substitute in a sip of coffee instead!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that might be a bit more sensible. Hope you enjoy the show.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed it, thanks Ashley. Great to hear you talk after many years of following your blog and wargaming adventures :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know if anyone is actually interested in listening to what I have to say, so it's great to hear when people do. Thank you.

      Delete