Thursday 25 June 2020

More RAFM Gears Acquired

Two Azure Devils Jagers, A Grizzly, and Support Cobra.

Thanks to the kindness of Jeff Racel I received a some more DP9 RAFM Gears. These additions will plug a couple of holes in my collection.

Also, expanded my weapon selection and accessories, which was a total bonus win when it comes to my conversions, because you can never have too many choices to choose from.


A bunch more weapons and spares for stowage.

And there's more... Moooaar I tell you!

Jeff very kindly sent me two Jaguars that I will strip and rebuild, which was a totally unexpected bonus.

 

The green Gear with an axe might be the Predator Jaguar variant.

Finally, a Matchbox HEMMT PLS, which was super kind of him to part with. Now I have plans. Cunning plans to turn this into a representation of the trucks that appear in both my Strike Dog and Ghost Dog novels.


M1120A4 HEMTT LHS precursor to 10 wheel PLS version.

Muwuhahahaha! Catch you all on the bounce.

8 comments:

  1. Very useful. Be interesting to see the truck reworked.

    Cheers,

    Pete.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I have a vague idea and I will have to wait and see where it goes, because I tend to design on the fly.

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of extra equipment.
    I like the look of that truck, shame Matchbox doesn't seem to make model cars like these anymore, of at least they're not available where I live.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems they were a short run item from the Working rigs line. Perhaps they'll do another run.

      Delete
  3. Nice! I think you might have a bigger collection that me at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, 14 planned, plus the Hunter Commando made, with a few extras squirreled way for a rainy day. Does that exceed your very fine collection?

      Delete
    2. I thought you had more but maybe I was adding in the parts you sold/were planning to sell. I've got 10 currently built and ready to paint. Even if I built up my GP squad of hunters, you'll still have me beat in that regard! :) Regardless, you've definitely become the goto place for seeing pics of them and I'm enjoying the hobby updates.

      Delete
    3. Thank you. Yes, I see my blog very much as a repository, because it seems churlish not to share the ephemera of our pastimes that have engendered joy.

      Delete