It has taken me a lot longer to complete the conversions than I would've imagined. I spent all of Saturday working on adding stowage to just three mech suit miniatures.
Sunday I had two writing assignments to finish, so today I spent some time fiddling with getting the next two miniatures further forward to being complete.
This time I knew it was going to take a bit of time to fabricate the parts I wanted to revise my command combat armor suit.
After gluing two pieces of brass together I stated filing them to shape, as can be seen in the picture at the top of the post.
Then I split then apart (easily done with superglued joints. As you can also see I've changed the hand on the arm so it's now pointing a finger.
Finally, I mounted the antennae on the shoulder, replicating the look of the VOTOMS Bloodsucker Dog here.
No wonder people like ready assembled miniatures.
In other modeling news, I got an order from GZG for more stowage (jerry cans, boxes etc.) and a bunch of Jon's robot figures.
In other secret news, now not so much of a secret, I have four more RAFM Heavy Gears in transit for the States with a big bag of parts, and a Matchbox HEMMT. Thanks to Jeff Racel for enabling this acquisition.
As always, stay safe, stay well, and catch you all on the bounce.