Tuesday 17 April 2018

Accos, Thousands of Them!

Taken with my Olympus 7-14mm F2.8 Pro, at 7mm, F5.6, 0.3 secs, ISO 200. Crop from 64 megapixel Hi-Res shot. Disappointing picture, as F5.6 didn't provide quite enough depth of field.

My beloved told me to do something creative.

I was being all distracted by stuff on the internet, which was not doing my mood any favours. So ordered, I sat at my workbench, and made up three Heavy Gear Accos for my Bad Dog project. I say Bad Dog Project, but as has been pointed out to me, everything is Bad Dog.

I blame it on working on my Bad Dog universe novels for the last five years. Five years, which is a thing in and of itself too.

Also a little soft because it was taken at F5.6.

I took both this pictures with my wide-angle zoom, but currently my camera settings are all over the place after upgrading the firmware. Hence both these pictures got taken at F5.6, which means the depth of field gradient is soft.

I will remember to check that the camera is set to F8 in the future.

4 comments:

  1. It's like a big polygamist quadriped robot family! Any idea on what paint scheme you'll use for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but my painting Mojo has deserted me of late.

      Delete
  2. I really wish you could edit comments. I forgot to mention that I like the addition of the fuel tank in back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My intent was to make them feel Russian.

      Delete