Saturday 6 January 2024

Refurbishing Terrain 1


Decided I'm going to need another piece of terrain to pose models on and decided to refurbish this town board from my Newten project from years ago.


Loving how it looks. Doing this has renewed my enthusiasm for doing more terrain.

I'm thinking about plans for: forest/jungle bases (waited for far too long to do); refurbish some 6mm buildings (for play-testing); and; redo my current 15mm building to be more flexible (taking them off terrain boards and basing them instead).

4 comments:

  1. It looks great. Nice looking terrain is so important to really make a game pop. You've done well with this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers. Still some details to add, which will really make it pop.

      Delete
  2. Terrain makes such a difference to the visual experience but we gamers do like to focus 90% of our time on our models (understandably). Having a nice spot to pose your creations for their portraits is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to make time to take a picture of the now finished piece, and perhaps a portrait of some finished models that I haven't gotten around to doing their glamour shots.

      Delete