Friday 12 January 2024

Refurbishing Terrain 2


I have finished the refurbishment of the Chopper terrain, and decided that I needed to make the ruined factory match, so I've made a start as can be seen above. Still a fair way to go, but I'm pleased, and more importantly, enjoying doing this project.


Not seen here are the trees, which I'll shoot pictures of when I finish.

I'm noodling what to do next? Do I re-base and refinish some old 6mm building, or start on my new 15mm buildings that were lost, but now found?

Start on that jungle I've been wanting to make, but got distracted from starting.

6 comments:

  1. Yet one flashy of real world tanks battle -- https://storage2.censor.net/video/3/130124_jfas.mp4

    Noisy anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may come as some surprise to you, but I've already seen this. Even this old woman gets around the net.

      Delete
    2. Well... I was careful. To not give ref to one where is blood and dismantled corpses.

      Only that (like this one, where there was no victims even -- all three crew members of that tanks crawled out and run away safely (well, I hope not %)) that as I think could have any interest for a person that are wargamer(ette?) and admitted liking tank battles.

      What I did wrong, again? (shy)


      PS No, I don't try to suck up to you. Just me natural attitude.

      Noisy anon.

      Delete
    3. Well... you can have a BONUS, then.

      Close quarter https://storage2.censor.net/video/3/170124_bre.mp4
      (no blood, corpses)

      Noisy anon

      Delete
  2. \\...if only because it creates more work for me.

    With all due respect and consideration. I writing this comment to show that I *take* this retort as plausible.

    But, to my regret, I must admit too... that it leaves not pleasant aftertaste in my mouth too.

    Not your problem, of course. Delete it, if you want.

    Noisy anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. High quality terrain ;-)

    https://storage2.censor.net/video/3/220124_bmp.mp4

    ReplyDelete