Thursday 24 November 2022

Mostly Done


And these are nearly done. Just need to put decals on, but as luck would have it (me forgetting to check), I've run low on the necessary duplicates of warning labels etc. So I had to put an order in for more decals from Shiny Games.

I've also finished three new jump-off points too (terrain that can also be objectives for the opposition to capture).

And finally, a GW paint pot holder. Printed by my beloved to prevent the pots from being easily tipped over.

And the decals and a couple of 'mistakes' arrived on Wednesday from Shiny Games (by mistakes, purchases I hadn't intended to buy, but the shiny called out to me. So, now it's time to start cutting out the decals to ready the mecha for the table.

That's it for now. Catch you all on the bounce.

2 comments:

  1. Making nice progress, the figs look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slow and steady is getting me to my goal. All my American force needs is for me to finish painting the power armor infantry I have to be able to play against my third world insurgent force.

      Then, just finishing some supporting units to get my aliens force ready, which only leaves the Russian that I've started work on, and my Chinese force to arrive from Hasslefree Miniatures.

      Delete