Thursday 26 August 2021

Alpha Echo Romeo Tango Two

Three 15mm robots off the workbench ready to be varnished.

The android and Big Dog is the robot explorer team Alpha Echo Romeo Tango Two. The second team sent by the Magnetic Anomaly Project that got lost in the Pillar network, as mentioned in my novel Strike Dog.

And below is a commercial robot loader.

That's as much as I've managed to finish, though my two Ape combat armor suits are nearing completion. Just in the process of paneling with a pin wash and weathering.

8 comments:

  1. Those are very cool, and dare I say "cute."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool is cool, cute is also cool. Glad they hit your cool and cute buttons. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you. I am slow, but persistent. So things do get finished, but it can take me some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you. Coming from you that means a lot, given you're what I consider a serious historical wargamer. :-)

      Delete
    2. Not true, Ashley - I smile a lot and like Robots :-)

      Regards, Chris

      Delete
  4. Very nice. The colour and shading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's me practicing painting yellow, which is bit of a challenge on such small minis.

      Delete